Car Liquid Ceramic Coating Spray
SPARKLE PRO™ Car Liquid Ceramic Coating Spray is also known as nano coating spray, is a 9H hardness ceramic coating spray that not only keeps your car body shine but also provides a layer of protection against UV sun light, acidic rain, aging, environment dust and scratches.
- 9H hardness coating provides strong protection against sunlight, rain and scratches.
- Super hydrophobic glass coating so that body does not trapped water droplets when it rains.
- Easy to apply and applicable to all bodywork at anytime and anywhere.
- Improve car body shine brightness and hydrophobic effect.
- Saves you a lot of maintenance costs and time, you can quickly clean the car.
- Type: Car Liquid Ceramic Coating Spray
- Material: Nano materials such as polysiloxane
- Hardness: 9H hardness
- Coating thickness: 30um
- Gloss: Excellent high gloss effect, similar to mirror gloss
- Anti-corrosion: PH tolerance: PH2-12
- Heat resistance: Up to 760 degrees
- Consumption: 30ML x2 (per usage). For 500ml bottle, this means can use up to 10x.
- Bottle size: 500ml & 100ml
Actual Customer’s Photos:
- Avoid applying ceramic coating under direct sunlight, instead choose a cool place. This will help to prevent the ceramic coating from drying too fast which will leave a water stain mark.
- Clean the car body before applying the coating. Car can be washed or just simply wipe down to remove dust on the body. You do not want such dust or else in applying the coating it may introduce new scratches.
- Wipe the car dry before applying coating.
- Plan your coating sequence, suggest to start with the roof, then the front, follow by both sides and the back.
- Get ready wax sponge and micro-fiber cloth.
- Apply only a thin layer of ceramic coating using the wax sponge or micro-fibre cloth. Use a micro-fiber cloth to buff the coating over the car body in up-down and left-right direction.
- Give it about 5 to 10 minutes to dry after coating.
- Check the coating and if requires a second layer of coating, repeat the same step.
- Do not wash car within 24 hours to let the coating fully cured on the car body.
Most of the time by applying the ceramic coating, the car body is able to become shiny quickly. However there are some situations where even applying a few times of the coating the car body still cannot provide a satisfactory shine. Below are some reasons why the coating may not help.
- There car body wax and clear coat has already been damaged. This will required some repairs. You can check out our blog on tips to repair such damages.
- Car body has severe oxidation on the car body. This will require you to remove the oxidation layer first before applying the coating. Oxidation is a common thing due to environment factors.
|Dimensions||12 × 4 × 4 cm|